UMCI Audit Mode
Bypassing User Mode Code Integrity Check
- A device with Secure Boot disabled, at present this applies only to the Microsoft Surface RT & Surface 2 with Yahallo applied.
Third party applications are not required to be signed in any way when UMCI Audit Mode is enabled and no watermark will be displayed on the desktop. Files that have been previously signed will continue to work normally.
UMCI Audit Mode will work with a fully updated Windows RT 8.1 installation.
Windows Registry Files
The use of this Jailbreak is entirely at your own risk.
- 1.Double click on the relevant downloaded file.
- 2.Click "Yes" when prompted if you would like to make changes to your computer.
- 3.Click "Yes" when prompted by Registry Editor if you would like to continue.
- 4.Click "OK" when Registry Editor confirms the values have been added to he registry.