With Working Windows RT 8.1 Installation
Without Working Windows Installation
- 1.Open the "PC Settings" app.
- 2.Select "Update and Recovery".
- 3.Select "Recovery".
- 4.Select "Restart now" under "Advanced Start-up".
- 5.Select "Troubleshoot"
- 6.Select "Advanced Options".
- 7.Select "Command Prompt" and wait for the device to reboot.
- 8.Select your Username and enter your password if one is set, if no password is set press "Continue" when prompted.
- 1.Boot from the USB drive containing the extracted contents of the BMR image by inserting the USB, holding down the Volume - button and pressing the power button.
- 2.Select keyboard layout.
- 3.Select "Troubleshoot".
- 4.Select "Advanced Options".
- 5.Select "Command Prompt".
Once the Command Prompt has loaded enter the following commands:
- 1.At command prompt type the following pressing Enter after each line:diskpartselect disk 0cleanconvert gptexit
- 2.Select "Turn off your PC"
The device is now cleared of all data.